[stunnel-users] Windows simultaneous sockets

Alex aturner at project-network.com
Sat Aug 26 13:13:34 CEST 2006

Guys,

Bit of a newbie question here - but very import to me at least.

We are looking to secure a web server that does no currently support
SSL.  One reason for this is that we want to be able to run the server
on multiple hosts and doing so means sharing the sessions etc :-(

So - I am interested if anyone has tested the stuffing out of stunnel on
windows.  IE seeing how well it could handle several hundred sockets
simultaneously.  Not only from a resource point of view, but from a
scaling (n, n**2 etc) point of view.

Any input at all will be very welcome.  Soon I will be starting some
test of my own using JMeter to load test.  If anyone is interested in
the results I will be happy to post.

Cheers

AJ

--