[stunnel-users] Stunnel without certificates

Shane smaky24 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 07:33:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to this group and also to Stunnel utility.
I would like to use Stunnel to secure my http connections. Here is a
twist. I just want to encrypt the link and don't bother much about the
authentication.

1. Can I use Stunnel without certificates?
2. If certificate is mandatory, can I use only the file which contains
"keys" but not use other authentication credentials?
3. Can I use anonymous DH Ciphers so that authentication phase is assumed
done and both client and servers generate the keys?

Any help and guidance will useful.

Thanks,
-Ravi Joshi