[stunnel-users] Call for Beta Testers: Tool similar to Stunnel.

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Fri Nov 18 06:15:18 CET 2005

> I will try it. I'm currently using stunnel for MySQL and RSYNC. I would
> certainly be interested in SSL tunneling at the TCP level.

Umm, that's exactly what Stunnel does.

> Have you tried this with PPPd?

You'll have the same problems tunneling ppp inside SSL with Stunnel
as you do inside Barracuda, or inside SSH, or inside (insert all
tcp-like protocols here.)

--
Brian Hatch                  "Enjoy your time with the
   Systems and                perpetual motion machine

Every message PGP signed