[stunnel-users] Re: stunnel 4.14 and openssl 0.9.8a

MeeAGhost meeaghost at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:10:29 CET 2005

Thks for the response Mike.

Since the 0.9.8a dlls worked with 4.12 (downloaded from the stunnel site) is
it safe to say version 4.12 was built with 0.9.8a?

To allow the use of dlls from 0.9.8a I would have to compile it (stunnel)
from source on a box (via Msys/Mingw) -- is that correct? If so is it
possible to simply use ./Configure without any flags? Or do I have to build
inside of Cygwin (after updating openssl in it)?

-- Chris