[stunnel-users] stunnel on HP-UX

Stephen Tanner stanner at leeclerk.org
Tue May 31 21:52:30 CEST 2005

I'm running stunnel on a HP-UX 11.11 system so that I can securely
transfer logs with syslog-ng.  I have stunnel and syslog-ng both
starting in rc2.d at S537.  Every time I have rebooted the server I get
a broken pipe as if stunnel is having an issue establishing a tunnel,
and I am forced to restart stunnel and syslog-ng.  Are there any
specific daemons that need to be running before stunnel starts?  I'm
trying to avoid having this start too late, so that I don't miss logs on
some daemons.

Stephen Tanner

HP-UX Systems Administrator

Network Support Services