[stunnel-users] help

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Thu Mar 31 17:42:08 CEST 2005

<Maddalena.Pulcini at seleniacomms.com> wrote:
> ciphers = RC4-MD5
[cut]
> The problem I had is now solved.

Cool.

> how can I know more about this protocol incompatibility?

I think it's a good question to ask on openssl-users or openssl-dev mailing
list, since it's a problem with the library, not stunnel.
http://www.openssl.org/support/
AES256 is quite new in SSL, so incompatibilities are very probable.

> Is there an accurate documentation about that and also about stunnel
> configuration?

This problem is not specific to stunnel, but to any application that uses
OpenSSL.

> Sorry but sometimes it's difficult for me to find (in the FAQ or other
> sessions) the informations that I need.

C'est la vie...  8-)

Best regards,