[stunnel-users] Certificate chain not used for server?

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Mon Mar 21 19:15:34 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have a working setup of stunnel listening on port 443 and connect to the
server on the same host on port 80.
It is done via xinetd.

Alltough everything is working just fine, clients on webbrowsers get the
"you have choosen not to trust this CA"  error when connecting to this server.

In apache the certificate chain (bundle.ca) is used and clients connecting to
the apache server wont get this error.

Is there a way to make stunnel behave like apache, so the clients don't have
to manually install the CA certificates?
(the certificate is a vallid certificate obtained from globaslsign.be)

i do have the CAfile in my options file, but this does not help.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
@