[stunnel-users] long delay to close the ssl session ?

ikeda@areabe ikeda at areabe.com
Fri Mar 4 19:55:45 CET 2005

If TIMEOUTclose value is positive, stunnel does not transmit TCP FIN, even
though application sends TCP FIN, until timeout time expires  I don't know
why stunnel designer chose it, maybe because of the performance, or some
others.
Some of the browsers do not start to display the page until receiving the
entire packet.  And one of the trigger for the browser to detect to
receive the whole is TCP FIN.
 From that things, such kind of the problem of yours occurs.

regards
taka