[stunnel-users] Compile stunnel 4.10 using VC7(aka Visual Studio2003)

Paul Jones jonesy_boy10 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:27:45 CEST 2005

The following is only related to this message in only a minor way (VERY
minor).

I was playing around with winsock a few months back and noticed that using
winsock2.h WITHOUT also including windows.h can causes WEIRD things to
happen.  For example, the winsock recv() function no longer receives data
correctly.  Weird stuff!

If anyone can explain why this happens, please let me know.

Paul.