[stunnel-users] Registering other dlls after running Stunnel

andym at rhotrading.com andym at rhotrading.com
Mon Jun 13 17:12:55 CEST 2005

I'm having a problem registering other dlls that depend on tibco and
ws2_32.  I could register them fine prior to putting stunnel on and now
they are problematic.  Trying regsvr32 returns nothing; not an error or
a success.  I can successfully install and uninstall this same dll on a
different system that does not have Stunnel on it.

Windows platform (XP).

Has anyone else run into behavior like this and/or does anyone have any
suggestions to troubleshoot.  I've verified that the dll is not being
registered silently by searching the registry.  I spoke with a developer
who said that Stunnel might be hooking in on my dlls registry attempt
and causing it to blow up.  Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Andy