[stunnel-users] Setting up Stunnel on Server AND Clients

Peter Pentes colemanboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 02:37:12 CEST 2005

G'Day all,

I'm having trouble understanding how to incorporate
Stunnel into a client/server environment.

There is a application running on the server which
receives and sends data to various clients.  The
clients also have a communications application
running.  None of the apps (on both server and
clients) support any form of encryption. So I want to
use Stunnel for this.

How would I set Stunnel up on the server and also the
clients? I can't find an example on stunnel.org that
discusses such a scenario.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.
Peter