[stunnel-users] Reinstalling Stunnel

mxrtmxd72 at att.net mxrtmxd72 at att.net
Mon Jun 6 19:52:10 CEST 2005

I followed the Agent/Stunnel instructions on WURD.  I reached the point where I
added a space, followed by -install to the shortcut target path.  When I
attempted to execute this, a message appeared: "Failed to create a new service."
I want to thank all those who answered my previous request.  I am hoping that
someone with experience using Stunnel in conjunction with Agent might be able to
help me.  I can't for the life of me figure out what I did differently from the
first time I installed Stunnel to run with Agent.  One person who replied to my
previous request asked if I had uninstalled the previous installation of
Stunnel.  The only way I could do this was to delete all of the programs in the
Stunnel directory, because Stunnel does not appear on the list of programs under
Add and Delete Programs via Control Panel.  Note:  I originally was using
version 4.07.  I am now attempting to use version 4.10.  Could this be the
problem?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Mort Middleman