[stunnel-users] Configuration and startup?

JACK ROBERT BIESIADECKI rbiesiadecki at arc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 29 18:19:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am new to stunnel and Linux. I am trying to set up a
secure connection to a server which can be accessed from
any web browser on a designated port. I need to be able to
access a web browser server administration interface, this
is over http, I need to make this an https connection. I
have compiled and installed stunnel on a Linux machine
(FC4) but can't seem to get any response from it or make
it work. If anyone can explain, step by step, how to
configure stunnel for general https usage, it would be
greatly appreciated. I have looked through the
documentation but I have not been able to get it to work.
I have also noticed that webmin supports stunnel but there
is nothing in it.

I added this to the conf file:
[https]
accept = 8080