[stunnel-users] 3.x branch updates

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Fri Jul 29 06:15:18 CEST 2005

As y'all can probably see, I've started climbing out from the
rock under which I've been living (the rock called "too many
kids".)

If there are folks who have issues or bugs in stunnel 3.x,
let's get talking off list so we can make another release.

I'd like to include only security or bug fixes.  The 4.x
branch is totally fine, and I see no reason to add new
features to the 3.x branch.

This would be one of at most a few last bug fix releases
for the 3.x branch so I can lay it to rest.

--
Brian Hatch                  "Look, somebody's got to have
   Systems and                some damn perspective around

Every message PGP signed