[stunnel-users] Hi

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Thu Jan 27 10:12:56 CET 2005

> Hi, I have problem with stunnel. I like to create stunnel
> on my server. I want to create SSL connection on IRCD
> server. I am using UnrealIRCD. I have installed Stunnel
> 4.07 and OpenSSL 0.9.7e. I have created  certificates. I
> use this command stunnel -c -d 6668 -r
> irc.myserver.sk:6697 and then when I run ircd then
> display me thist error:

Stunnel 4.07 doesn't allow  command line arguments.  Create
a configuration file.

> [Mon Jan 24 18:27:49 2005] - Error binding stream socket
> to IP 0.0.0.0 port 6668  - irc.myserver.sk[]:Address
> already in use

Sounds like... wait for it.... the address is already in use.

That means you have something listening on it, and Stunnel
can't bind it.

--
Brian Hatch                  "I can not have an aide
   Systems and                who will not look up.

Every message PGP signed