[stunnel-users] Cannot find License.CM file

Ranjit Mallick ranjit9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 19:36:34 CET 2005

Hi ,
I am new to stunnel , one of the previous develoeper has developed a application using Stunnel, essentially this app will work as a proxy to outside world and tunnel back to the remote server. On the server side the Stunnel has License.cm file and when ever I bring stunnel in CMD mode, it shows a message cannot find the License.cm file(even though it is there), Obviously the License file has expired or corrupted. How do I tell this tunnel.exe not to look for that file or how can I generate a license file(.cm)?
Pls note that the tunnel has all the required files in it's directory tunnel.pem,tunnel.conf,ssleay32.dll,libeay32.dll,ssleay32.exp), pls help this is a show stopper and is effecting the client.Any leads or direction will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Ranjit

http://mail.yahoo.com