[stunnel-users] stunnel woes under HPUX 10.20

Senthil Prabu.S prabu333 at hotpop.com
Mon Feb 28 11:11:15 CET 2005

> Stunnel 4.07 and 4.08 don't build under HPUX 10.20.  4.06 appears
> to build, but doesn't appear to work---with a config file like this,
> running on the local host:

Yes, there is a bug with Stunnel -4.06. Yes, it will hang on HP-UX  mchines
because of the infinite loop error with daemon_loop ( ). And a patch was
released to overcome this.

you can find the information about this on the list's archives at;
http://mirt.net/pipermail/stunnel-users/2004-December/000224.html

I have attached that patch with this mail. Also I was able to compile stunenl-
4.07
on HP-UX 11.11 and 11.22, So it  must compile on 10.20 series. Anyway post
errors clearily on the list, we will help you.

--
Senthil Prabu.S