[stunnel-users] multiple stunnel client

Manila, Dinesh - Contractor DManila at ciena.com
Mon Feb 14 23:28:48 CET 2005

Hi,

  I am working in a project, whereas the EMS application need to be secured while communicating with NE. To make it secure, we have decided to go with stunnel and openSSL.
I have following questions while using stunnel in my application:

1. I read that stunnel limits the number of clients to be connected to 125. Can I increase this number. If so, by increasing this number, what is the implication in performance of stuunel.

2. Since my EMS is capable of managing more than 1000 NEs, I would want to have multiple stunnel client running on the same workstation. Is this possible to have multiple stuunel process running on the same server. if so, how should my stunnle.conf file look like.

I appreciate greatly, If I could get the answers for the above queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh
Wipro Technologies.
Bangalore.