[stunnel-users] Multiple listeners with just one instance of Stunnel?

Michael Zarlenga mzarlenga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:16:07 CET 2005

re: Multiple listeners for 1 instance of Stunnel

Ok, so in the Stunnel config file, would the proper way be:

service = [service_1]
[service_1]
specific service_1 options
service = [service_2]
[service_2]
specify service_2 options

or would the proper way be:

service = [service_1]
service = [service_2]
[service_1]
specifiy service_1 options
[service_2]
specify  service_2 options

Or doesn't it mater?

Also, do all the global stunnel options (eg: verify, CAFile, cert amd
key) apply to all services?

Lastly, can I have two services forwarding to the same connect port?