[stunnel-users] Re: Windows config with both SSL listen and non-SSL listen

Han Jun Li hanjun.li at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 15:54:50 CET 2005

Paul,
         This is a temporary solution but it works.  What you need to do is
run two instances of Stunnel--one instance configured in client mode and
the other in server mode.  If you want to run both as services, you can
install the standard one with the "-install" switch.  For the second
instance, you need to use some other binary to install it with a different
name and change the imagepath to point to the executable.

/han