[stunnel-users] Disabling IPv6

Punitha punitha_v at hotpop.com
Wed Apr 20 05:24:28 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone !!

    I need to build Stunnel-4.09 in HP-UX11.11 without the support of IPv6. I did not use --enable-ipv6 option. In the configure log I could see the reference of getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions. Is that refers any of the system file or the function defined in the souce code? I used `nm stunnel | grep getaddrinfo` and it shows the following.

            $ nm stunnel | grep getaddrinfo
                getaddrinfo         |          |undef |code   |
                getaddrinfo         |    118768|uext  |stub   |
            $

    I need to confirm the source(from where they are taken) of getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions. Is that related with the support of ipv6 in any way? Any of you please make me clear.

Thanx in ADVANCE.

Regards,
Punitha.