[stunnel-users] Terminal services and stunnel 4.09

Mattias Olsson kaz at mogw.net
Fri Apr 1 08:40:33 CEST 2005

Hi!

Im tying to access an internal Win2003 terminal server from my Linux box
(internet). As i understand it stunnel should do the work. I have read
some documents but im not sure...

This is my setup.

Linuxbox ---->  Linuxbox ssh server

                                                             Firewall

   Terminal server i wish to access.

Can this be done or do i have to open a port in the fw to access the TS
directly?

Should stunnel.conf look like this on my linuxbox (client)
cert = /usr/local/etc/stunnel/mail.pem
client = yes

On the TS?
[TS]
accept  = 3000
connect = 3389
Should it have cert = ?

Or could i on my linux ssh server have a config looking like this:
[TS-remote]
accept = 3000
connect = <internal-ip>:3389
Should it have cert = ?

A novice man sends his best regards and thanks!

/Kaz

--
Mvh / Regards
Mattias Olsson - aka - KaZaMaNIaC