[stunnel-users] Pass phrase dialog

John Bradley jbradley at LavaTrading.com
Fri Sep 17 22:18:23 CEST 2004

When I start stunnel 4.05, I am presented with a dialog that requests
that I enter a pass phrase in order to access our private key. Is there
anyway to bypass this dialog. I would like to add the pass phrase to the
config file, so that the dialog isn't presented. Security isn't an
issue. Our config file will be in a secure location. Otherwise, our
operations people are going the have to know the pass phrase to start
stunnel.

Thanks for your help.

John

John Bradley
Software Development
Lava Trading Inc.
95 Morton Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Tel: 212.609.0162
Fax: 212.609.0101
www.lavatrading.com <http://www.lavatrading.com/>
This communication (including attachments) contains information that may
be confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it (including, in any attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please
notify us by e-mail or by telephone 212-609-0162 and then delete the
e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.