[stunnel-users] VPN with windows

Angelo Raspanti angelo.raspanti at comesa.prato.it
Sat Oct 30 12:06:28 CEST 2004

I have experimented with succes to use stunnel for make a VPN between
two PC with linux.It work with start pppd on both sides when the SSL
negotiation is termined with success. At this time server and client
sides launch the pppd daemon and the connecction with IP address read
from pppd command line (written in config file of stunnel) is made.
To make a VPN with two linux BOX is easily !
But if one of the two sides is a Windows plattaform ?
I think that the use of this tecnique is noot possible.
How to make un VPN between a Linux Plattaform and a Windows plattaform ?
Is possible ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english