[stunnel-users] Stunnel process die-off halfway

PinLee_Su at azuretech.com.sg PinLee_Su at azuretech.com.sg
Wed Oct 27 12:37:30 CEST 2004

I have downloaded and installed the stunnel-4.05.exe together with the
libssl32.dll and libeay32.dll from stunnel.org.
I am able to start the stunnel without problem. however after the a while
the process die-off automatically. check the event log in the windows
(using Windows XP), it gives error msg as "Faulting application
stunnel-4-05.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module libssl32.dll, version
0.0.0.0, fault address
0x00006cd8."
I would appreciate if anyone can help me on this?
many thanks in advance!