[stunnel-users] New feature

SqM sqm at mynta.org
Fri Oct 15 01:54:58 CEST 2004

> Dear Users,
>
> New line in stunnel 4.06 ChangeLog:
>  - Multiple connect=host:port options are allowed in a single service
> section.  Remote hosts are connected using round-robin algorithm.

Great feature!!!

I assume that in the case of "bad remote host" the client will select
the next configured server..

That would actually be perfect for both simple load-sharing and a
very simple solution to handle broken remote stunnel servers..

For loadsharing it could be interesting to have the initially
selected server in the list chosen randomly if possible..

Regards

/Sqm