[stunnel-users] Problem running Stunnel

Robin Martin robmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:39:26 CEST 2004

When I run stunnel nothing seems to be happening. The terminal accepts =
the command but does nothing. The log file doesn't produce any output =
either nor does running stunnel in the foreground.

As I understand it, I am trying to wrap my imapd server using stunnel. =
Obviously installed imapd, and openssl.=20

In my config file I've got

[imaps]
accept =3D 993
exec =3D /usr/local/libexec/imapd
execargs =3D imapd

What is meant to happen when I run stunnel, is there a way that I can =
test if it is working. I previously tested imapd using telnet 0 143. I'm =
using this=20

http://www.stepwise.com/Articles/Workbench/eart.4.0.html

article but its out of date, uses 3.x command line inputs, so I've tried =
to convert those to the config file.

Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
----
Robin Martin
Email: robmar at gmail.com