[stunnel-users] Sercure POP from Outlook Express using Stunnel on a linux server to talk to an exchance server.

CONN, Aurelia aurelia.conn at airwidesolutions.com
Thu Nov 25 13:22:17 CET 2004

Hi

I'm just about to investigate setting up a secure pop connection to an
exchange server - can anyone point to helpfull resources or say if it
can/cannot be done.

     Using Outlook (Express) as mail client
     SSL and Stunnel installed on Redhat 9
     Mailserver is Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT 4.0

    For example, will I have to configure/install on all three boxes?

    All my initial testing will be done internally so no firewall issues at
this stage.

Thanks in advance.

Oz.

airwide solutions has changed its email address format to firstname.lastname at airwidesolutions.com.
Any slb.com email addresses are no longer valid. If you experience difficulty contacting our staff,
please email info at airwidesolutions.com.