[stunnel-announce] Fwd: Comments/questions to Debian patches

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue Apr 21 23:26:25 CEST 2015

Dear Users,

Peter Pentchev, the Debian package maintainer for the "stunnel4"
package, does not reply to my emails.  I hope he is still alive and
well, just too busy to maintain the package.

I decided to share with you my comments to the patches that are
applied to the Debian package.  Hopefully, someone will find them useful.

Mike