[stunnel-announce] Experimental stunnel-4.35b1

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Wed Dec 15 23:00:19 CET 2010

Dear Users,

I have uploaded stunnel-4.35b1 to ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/ for
your testing.

Please give it a shot and submit any problems to stunnel-users mailing
list.  This is the way you can not only help me improve production
4.35, but also make sure it's going to work on your platform!

Please consider version 4.35b1 highly experimental and not ready for
production.  Specifically it is no supposed to be packaged for any OS
distribution (e.g. *BSD ports).

Best regards,
	Michal Trojnara