[stunnel-announce] Stunnel Win32 binary

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Fri Sep 30 06:37:59 CEST 2005

Dear Users,

Some people were asking me for a standalone stunnel.exe file.
It's located in stunnel-4.12/src directory of stunnel-4.12.tar.gz archive.
Winzip can handle .tar.gz format, so you'll be able to unpack it.
http://www.winzip.com/wzdifs.htm

BTW: I recommend to try the installer, anyway.  It's designed to make the
upgrade much easier.  You can simply enter the path where your current
stunnel.exe and stunnel.conf are located during the install.
stunnel.conf and stunnel.pem files won't be replaced and your Windows will
remember the path so you won't have to enter it on next upgrade.
Also the latest OpenSSL DLLs are installed in stunnel directory each time.

Notes:
1. Uninstall removes stunnel.conf, so don't uninstall if you're only going to
upgrade stunnel.
2. Remember to stop stunnel before you uninstall/upgrade it.

Best regards,